Kantey & Templer has always been an equal opportunity employer and we continue to encourage all members of our staff (of which nearly 40% are from previously disadvantaged communities) to excel in their specific disciplines.
Updated 04 December 2018
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER – CAPE TOWN
- National Diploma (N5/N6) or B.Tech Eng
- 3-5 years’ experience in Small Power & Lighting reticulation (MCC and low voltage reticulation advantageous)
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCad, Relux, Excel and Word.
Key performance areas:
- Experience in compiling Schedule of Quantities, cable schedules and data sheets.
- Comfortable with liaising with clients and contractors to ensure all requirements are met and per specifications (SANS and client specific).
- Must be a driven individual able to complete tasks within set deadlines.
- Able to work within a multi-disciplinary group of engineers.
This is a contract position with salary commensurate with qualification and experience.
Submit CV’s for this post to: firstname.lastname@example.org – quoting ref – KTCPT Electrical Design Engineer.